Locating the product serial no.
- This warranty provides against defective materials and manufacturing faults throughout the period of warranty from the date of purchase of the appliance.
- This warranty also does not cover normal wear and tear, replacement of consumable materials and accessories, and the cost of maintenance of the appliance.
- This warranty does not cover the repair or replacement of part/s damaged by misuse, accidents, negligence, alterations, or modifications in any way, or repairs done by any repair organisation without the prior consent of PowerPac Electrical Pte Ltd.
- Repair and service are to be performed at: 5 Changi South Lane #03-01 Singapore 486045. A transport fee will be charged for personal doorstep service.
- The original purchaser of the appliance must furnish proof of purchase to our Service Centre with the email or number as registered during submission of warranty when this appliance is sent for repair/service. Failure to do so may delay the receipt of said repair/service by the customer.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the serial number be erased, defaced or altered by the customer and/or his representatives, or the dealer and/or his agents. Failure to ensure this shall invalidate the warranty.
- This warranty is deemed to be void if the defect is cause by the attack of household pests, fire, lightning, natural disasters, pollution, abnormal voltage or the usage of generators.
- This warranty is valid in Singapore only.
- This warranty will be honoured subject to the customer’s registration of the warranty inclusive of original invoice or valid purchase receipt. Failure to present these documents will result in denial of service. However, if the customer still requests that the defective appliance be repaired, PowerPac Electrical Pte Ltd may, at its discretion, repair the appliance but impose a labour charge, as well as the costs of the replacement parts, to be borne solely by the customer.
- Please refer to the attached picture for the location of one of our appliance’s serial number, as an example.
Terms and Conditions for General Service and Maintenance
Before you bring your product to us, please clean your product and remove grease, oil, food residue, dirt & dust, insects & other pests. If your product is a wine chiller, refrigerator or freezer, please ensure that the product is defrosted and dried, and all items inside are removed. If your product is a washing machine, please ensure that all clothes or debris are removed, and the tub is clean and dry. Please note that we are unable to provide onsite repairs. Our Service Centre is located at:
5 ALOG Changi Districentre 1, Changi South Lane, 03-01, Singapore 486045.
We are open from 8.30 am to 5 pm (Mondays to Fridays) and from 8.30 am to 12 pm on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays & Public Holidays.
We endeavour to repair your product as soon as possible, sometimes on the spot, as we understand that it is inconvenient for you to make a return trip. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, e.g. the complexity of the defect, it may take a longer time. Hence, please arrive earlier in the day. If you wish for us to collect the product from your location, a transport fee of $25 (one way) or $50 (both ways) will be imposed irrespective of whether the product is within the warranty period or not. Please DO NOT engage any third party to deliver the product to us as we will not accept the product. If you do not have proof of purchase, there will be labour and parts charges.
“Repair Services” specifically refer to the rectification of mechanical and electrical faults so that product could be returned to a functional state only.
When requesting for repair services, please provide a copy of your product’s purchase receipt (showing the purchase date and price). In addition, please provide the following information:
- Full Name, Contact Number & email address
- The Model number and Serial number of the product
The decision by PowerPac on all repairs relating to defects of either workmanship or of materials shall be conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to be bound by such decision. PowerPac shall retain all defective parts or products replaced.
Defective parts will be replaced free of charge if the defect is reported within the warranty period of Two Years (24 months) from the date of registered purchase except for products listed below:
- 10 years for compressors for refrigerators, freezers and wine chillers;
- 6 months for fluorescent light tubes of Mosquito Insect Repellents;
It is hereby expressly provided that any liability of PowerPac for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the purchase of the product shall not exceed the purchase price (excluding installation costs and delivery fees) of the product or recommended retail price, whichever is lower.
Product not collected within 1 month of the Collection date will be disposed of
The owner may collect the product within 1 month from the date of collection. Please provide the Repair Collection Note issued to you if you have brought the product to us in person. This is not needed if you have engaged our delivery service. Any uncollected product will be disposed of by end of the 1-month period.
PowerPac (at its absolute discretion) shall be entitled to decide on disposal method as it deemed fit. In any event, neither PowerPac nor its staff shall be liable or accountable to anyone in any way for the place, method and/or length of storage and/or the use, retention and/or disposal of the product.